Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Live the Little Things


Hand knit sweater, thrifted shirt, Old Navy jeans, Vans shoes, Revlon lipstick, JORD watch*



There's a hashtag that I particularly appreciate on Instagram called #livethelittlethings. This morning, during practice, I was able to do higher box jumps than normal. Yesterday, I had a lovely team dinner. Last weekend, my friend Sarah and I got our haircut together and my mom drove up and took me out to lunch at a delicious Thai place. The weather has been great these last couple of days. All of these things seem insignificant but make a difference throughout a long day. I'm urging you today to notice a small detail that'll put you in a good mood. Or, try and do someone a favor.

Il y a un hashtag que j'apprécie particulièrement sur Instagram intitulé #livethelittlethings (vivez les moments simples). Ce matin, pendant mon entraînement, j'ai sauté sur une boîte plus haute que d'habitude pour mes exercises de musculation. Hier, j'ai passé un dîner agréable avec mon équipe. Le week-end dernier, je me suis fait couper les cheveux avec mon amie et ma mère est venue me rendre visite pour aller déjeuner au restaurant thaïlandais. Ces derniers jours, il a fait très beau. Toutes ces choses sont presque insignifiantes, mais font la différence pendant une longue journée. Aujourd'hui, je vous pousse à remarquer une petite chose qui vous mettra de bonne humeur. Ou essayez même de faire une BA pour quelqu'un d'autre! 




photos: FARYAL
~Emma

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post, and it definitely put me in a better mood. It's so easy to glance right over the little things, but they really are some of the best things.

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad it put you in a good mood. Always think positively when you can.

      Delete
  2. So cool
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/2017/03/super-brights-go-bold-or-go-home-happy.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...