Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Acquaintance

bandana hair-do with bellbottom jeans in Greenhouse #fashion
Loft sweater, Mudd jeans, Madewell bandana, Hema socks, New Look shoes

bandana hair-do with bellbottom jeans in Greenhouse #fashion

bandana hair-do with bellbottom jeans in Greenhouse #fashion

I went from planning the end of my semester to planning my dorm room next year. I went back to Pinterest for inspiration. Unfortunately, I had forgotten how much time I can waste scrolling through beautiful photos one after the other. It's incredible. Do you still use Pinterest or is it a thing of the past?

Je suis passée de planifier la fin de mon semestre à l'université à planifier la décoration de ma future chambre universitaire pour l'année prochaine. J'ai renoué avec Pinterest pour puiser de l'inspiration. J'avais oublié combien de temps on pouvait perdre à regarder défiler les images toutes plus belles les unes que les autres. C'est incroyable. Utilisez-vous toujours Pinterest ou est-ce que c'est du passé?


photos: FARYAL
~Emma

2 comments:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...