Sunday, July 10, 2016

Tumbling Through Tumblr //14

#blacklivesmatter #beapartofthesolution

A visual representation of some of my reactions (since I can't find words) to the recent murder of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile. I didn't think a normal "Tumbling Through Tumblr" post would be appropriate. 

Une représentation visuelle de mes réactions (vu que je n'arrive pas à trouver de mots) après le meurtre d'Alton Sterling et Philando Castile. Je pensais qu'un article "Tumbling Through Tumblr" serait déplacé. 

#blacklivesmatter #beapartofthesolution

#blacklivesmatter #beapartofthesolution

#blacklivesmatter #beapartofthesolution

#blacklivesmatter #beapartofthesolution

#blacklivesmatter #beapartofthesolution

#blacklivesmatter #beapartofthesolution

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful thoughts said by pictures! <3 I will never understand racism and any hate toward the whole group or nation based on the acts of certain people.

    Daniela
    http://www.smellofjasmine.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...