Friday, July 8, 2016

How To: Find Inspiration [For Bloggers]

How to find inspiration for fashion and lifestyle bloggers

1// Go into town in a new part of your neighborhood

It's easy to find inspiration, when lacking some, in a new place. Walking through unknown streets helps you notice certain things that wouldn't have caught your eye otherwise.

2// Read blogs (and find new ones)

I easily follow one hundred blogs on Bloglovin'. I read some frequently and others less so and often try to find new ones to read new content. Of course, I always stay in the fashion and lifestyle niche but each blog and blogger is unique. Some articles are more inspiring than others and noticing how different people blog pushes me to try new things.

3// Working out

Each time I take a Spinning or barre class or I use the machines, my thoughts pause and I live in the moment. When I used to dance, I experienced the same tranquility. Working out is therapeutic and relaxing. I don't think about anything when I run, dance or bike. Letting the mind wander is calming.



1// Aller en ville ou dans une nouvelle partie de votre quartier

C'est tellement facile de trouver de l'inspiration dans un nouvel endroit quand on est en manque. Se balader dans des rues inconnues aident à nous faire remarquer certaines choses qu'on aurait peut-être ratée autrement.

2// Lire des blogs (et en trouver de nouveaux)

Je suis facilement plus d'une centaine de blogs sur Bloglovin'. Je lis certains plus que d'autres et souvent, j'essaye de trouver de nouveaux blogs pour lire un contenu original. Certes, je reste toujours dans ma niche, mode et lifestyle, mais chaque blogueur est unique. Certains articles m'inspirent plus que d'autres et voir comment un blogueur tient son blog différemment du mien m'inspire à essayer de nouvelles choses.

3// Faire du sport

Chaque fois que je suis un cours de Spinning, de barre ou que j'utilise la salle de sport toute seule, mes pensées se figent et je reste dans le moment. Quand je dansais, c'était pareille. Le sport est thérapeutique et relaxant. Je pense à rien quand je cours, danse ou fait du vélo. Ça aide à me calmer l'esprit.




~Emma

11 comments:

  1. Great post and tips, thanks for sharing!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! thanks for sharing

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with all your tips! It's especially true that during workout I think better and visiting new places is a good idea to come up with interesting ideas for blog. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great tips for finding inspiration. I too love reading other blogs to get my creative juices flowing. Thanks for sharing!
    Christine | http://dailykongfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog..Thanks so much for sharing all with the awesome info! I am looking forward to checking out far more posts!designer salwar kameez

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...