Monday, April 22, 2013

What If I Could Drive?

New Vintage military vest, Forever 21 shirt, Mossimo jeans, N.Y.C. shoes, handmade bracelets & necklace, Swatch watch


Actually though, what if I could drive? Only a little bit longer! I bought this military jacket in France and I absolutely love it. It's comfortable, trendy and no one here has it. I saw a couple people wearing it in France and one girl said it was her grandfather's from the military. With a little bit of luck mine too!
Mais vraiment et si je pouvais conduire? Encore un peu de temps! J'ai acheté cette veste militaire en France et je l'adore. Elle est confortable, tendance et personne ne l'a ici. J'ai vu quelques personnes l'a porté en France et une fille a dit que c'était celle de son grand-père dans l'armée Avec un peu de chance, la mienne aussi!


~Emma

4 comments:

  1. I love that jacket! :)
    it reminds me of something I have seen from urban outfitters,
    such a pretty olive green

    http://fashiononfire.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wiii so stunning,love!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...