Sunday, April 14, 2013

Angers Trip Photo Diary


This one month trip with my class to France was an amazing experience. I think it changed me in many ways, some that I can't even explain. The flows of memories jumbled around in my head are numerous. Here are a couple pictures (I took 700) to give you an idea of the trip. Also a huge thank you to Miki who ran the blog while I was gone!

Ce voyage d'un mois avec ma classe en France était une merveilleuse expérience. Je trouve que ça m'a changé, je n'arrive pas à trouver les mots. Le flot des souvenirs sont nombreux et désordonnés. Voici quelques photos (j'en ai prise 700) pour vous donner une idée du séjour. Un grand merci à Miki qui a fait fonctionner le blog pendant mon absence!

View in Angers/ Vue dans Angers



 Chateau d'Angers

 Chenonceau








Frontevraud





















 La Pointe du Hoc







 American Cemetery in Normandy/ Cimetière American en Normandie 
 Paris




















The Island of Batz in Brittany/ L'île de Batz en Bretagne













~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...