Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Blood Orange

New Vintage military vest, Land's End shirt, Mossimo Supply Co skirt, Rica Lewis espadrilles, handmade bracelets, ICA ring
Today was a bit chilly and I wasn't in the mood for pants. I haven't worn this skirt since my family trip to Bali last summer. It was collecting dust in my closet, why not?
Il faisait un peu frais aujourd'hui et je n'étais pas d'humeur à porter de pantalon. Je n'ai pas mis cette jupe depuis mon voyage à Bali en famille l'été dernier. Elle était en train de ramasser toute la poussière dans mon placard, pourquoi pas?


~Emma

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful look!!! I love your skirt!!
    have a good week!!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting way to put your outfit together


    www.cocoamourr.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...