Sunday, June 25, 2017

Hip Hip Hippie!


You gotta do what you gotta do to stay cool in this heat wave. Do you go to the countryside? Do you have some tips if you stay in the city? I was able to visit a friend in the country and use her pool! Nothing better than a splash in some cool water to feel better. I found some hidden parks in Paris which have become my secret gardens. I find a shady spot when I need to pretend I've made it out of the Parisian temperatures. 

On fait comme on peut pour rester frais avec ces températures caniculaires. Allez-vous à la campagne? Avez-vous des astuces si vous restez en ville? J'ai pu rendre visite à mon amie à la campagne et aussi profiter de sa piscine! Rien de mieux qu'un petit saut dans l'eau fraîche pour se sentir mieux. J'ai trouvé quelques petits parcs méconnus à Paris qui sont devenus mes jardins secrets. J'y vais me réfugier à l'ombre quand j'ai envie de faire semblant d'avoir échappé aux températures parisiennes. 


Old Navy top, gifted pants, Atelier Chaussures shoes, Forever 21 bag, L.A. Hearts sunglasses

 photos: PAUL 
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...