Friday, February 10, 2017

Lifestyle: Stationery


Stationary: notebooks, journals and calendars

I've always loved strolling through paper stores looking for new notebooks and pens. Recently, I discovered blank calendars, like the one pictured above. You can decorated them and accessorize them differently each month. 

J'ai toujours aimé flâner dans les papeteries à la recherche de nouveaux cahiers et stylos. Récemment, j'ai découvert les calendriers vierge, comme celui ci-dessus. On les décore comme on veut, en accessoirisant selon le mois. 

Stationary: notebooks, journals and calendars

Below are a couple of new notebooks I bought. I love the patterns of the top two and the texture of the bottom blue journal. I love using the "Notes" application on my phone, but I find that a good old notebook works just as well.

Ensuite, voici quelques cahiers et journaux que j'ai récemment acquis. J'adore les imprimés des deux ci-dessus et la texture en relief du journal bleu ci-dessous. J'aime utiliser l'application "Notes" à mon téléphone, mais je trouve qu'un bon vieux cahier marche tout aussi bien!

Stationary: notebooks, journals and calendars

Stationary: notebooks, journals and calendars

Here's a second calendar but this one is different since it's looseleaf. Each day, I change take out paper to discover a new shoe. What that a lovely concept! Do you like stationery as much as I do?

Voici un deuxième calendrier, mais celui-ci est différent, car il est à feuilles uniques. Chaque jour, je change la feuille pour découvrir une nouvelle chaussure. En voilà un concept sympa! Aimez-vous autant la papeterie que moi?

Stationary: notebooks, journals and calendars
photos: ME 
~Emma

3 comments:

  1. Lovely collection :)

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great pieces! I swear I pick up a new notebook everywhere I go!

    Kenzie
    http://simplyjandk.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...