Tuesday, July 15, 2014

We Have B.A.

Capezio leotard, Target shorts, Franco Sarto shoes, Meg Erickson clutch, Brandy Melville, eBay, H&M and Étam rings, gifted necklace, dad's bandana, Walmart belt, Claire's ear cuff


Admire my new shorts and shoes.
Admire the effort (cough cough) that went into this sock bun.
Why the title, you ask? Simply because I feel as though this outfit is B.A. I can see myself walking through a graffiti covered skatepark (brother's influence) and fitting in (minus the lack of skateboard and snap back hat). My ballet leotard does the job quite well. 
I was able to pull off a grunge or hipster like look, without piercings or pastel hair. 
Now of course, this is all my interpretation. You may think that my outfit is more retro than grunge (and you might be right) but, for now, "go with the flow, man". 
Namaste.

Admirez mes nouvelles chaussures et mon nouveau short.
Admirez l'effort nécessaire (bon ok) pour faire ce chignon "sock bun'". 
Vous vous demandez "pourquoi ce titre"? Simplement parce que je pensais que ce look déchire. Je me vois bien en train de marcher à travers un skatepark (l'influence de mon frère) couvert de graffiti et de me sentir à ma place (le skateboard et la casquette en moins). Mon juste-au-corps fait bien son travail.
J'ai pu créer un look grunge ou hipster sans piercings ni cheveux colorés.
Évidemment, ceci est seulement mon interprétation. Vous pouvez penser que c'est plutôt rétro que grunge (et vous avez peut être raison) mais, pour l'instant, "go with the flow, man".
Namaste.







photos: PAUL
~Emma

18 comments:

  1. Nice pics :)
    If you want to follow each other on GFC let me know!

    http://lilacwish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the low back on the top! :)

    www.whynotmika.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed you back on GFC. :)

    http://alittledropofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool look. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you back via GFC, Bloglovin & Google plus.
    Mind following back?


    X
    subhamrai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cool outfit! I love the shorts! Would you like to follow each other via GFC?
    Let me know!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing in this outfit. I love how you incorporated a ballet leotard in the outfit. Perfect shoes too!

    xo
    Alexis
    http://thosethreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pics dear!
    Loving this outfit, it's simple but cute!
    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC and bloglovin'? Just let me know on my blog so I can follow you back!
    Kisses.

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed via GFC and bloglovin'!
      Have a nice day!

      xx

      Delete
  9. Love this outfit!!! the new shorts are shoes were a great buy! and I love the black body suit you are wearing :) you look like a super edgy bad girl!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. damn you're in such good shape! love the outfit too xx

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your look, what if we follow each other, hun? Let me know. :-)

    SIMONA | LIVEINFOXWORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ....

    ReplyDelete
  12. J'aime beaucoup ce look, j'admire ton short il est super :) !! Tes shoes sont trop mignonnes!!
    xx, Jade

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...