Anyway I'm sitting all cozy inside and I thought I'd give a few great ways to spend your snow days!
Wear: Big Sweaters! Leggings or sweatpants! Thick Socks!
Eat: Hot Coco (duh), Tea, Biscuits with Butter, Soup (click on the foods for awesome recipes that I personally love)
And What on Earth are You Supposed to do When You're Trapped in Your House by Snow?
Here are just a few ideas:
- Eat snow with maple syrup (its so good!) just make sure the snow is clean...
- Call your nearby friends and have a huge snowball fight and go sledding!
- Spray paint snow with food coloring
- Stay inside and read a book
- Start a project like any project that interests you
- Write a song
- Make a collage
- Make some valentines <3
- Redo your room
- Paint anything (have an empty wall in your basement? make a mural)
- Go on Tumblr and look through all the photos!
Happy Snow Day My Fellow North Easteners