Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Magnetic Reflection


Since it's the flu season, I've been using vitamin supplements. I'm realizing the benefits of vitamin D, especially in the middle of Winter. A couple of days ago, I was able to study and read under the sun. After such a sunny day and taking my vitamins, I feel in good health and cannot wait for Spring weather! I'm a half city, half country (not for long) kind of girl. Days like this remind me why I love nature. The ground feels like it's breathing, birds are singing, the wind is playing with my hair... but all of this during Winter is quite worrisome. 

Comme c'est la saison de la grippe, j'utilise des suppléments de vitamines. En effet, je me rends compte des effets positifs de la vitamine D, surtout au beau milieu du mois de l'hiver. Il y a quelques jours, j'ai pu étudier et lire quelques heures au soleil. Autant vous dire qu'après cette journée ensoleillée et mes vitamines, je me sens en pleine forme, mais j'ai hâte que le vrai printemps arrive! Je suis mi-ville, mi-campagne (pas pour longtemps). Les jours comme celui-ci me rappellent pourquoi j'adore la nature. Ça sent la terre qui respire, les oiseaux chantent, le vent joue avec mes cheveux... mais tout ça en hiver, c'est quand même inquiétant! 



Thrifted button-up shirt, Old Navy jeans, gifted scarf, Atelier Chaussures shoes, HEMA socks, JORD watch*, Yves Rocher nail polish, Alex and Ani bracelets 

photos: FARYAL

2 comments:

  1. Love your top! I think the metallic rainbow sheen is so cool and unique! :)

    xo, Chloe // https://funinthecloset.com/style-brocade/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...