Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday Reads

Lands End shirt, Mango pants, Marshalls shoes, Target watch


Your typical Sunday consists of: jogging, brunching and reading. On Sundays, I like to wake up from natural light in my room and my first reflex is to grab one of the magazines on my nightstand. After finishing all of my homework, I read a little bit more. In general, I spend my Sundays finishing up my week. I do some leftover laundry, cleaning, I read one last article for a class and I brunch with my friends. In the afternoon, I take the time to read articles on line like these ones or start a book. Do you spend literary Sundays? 

Programme d'un dimanche typique: jogging, brunch et lecture. Le dimanche, j'aime être réveillée par la lumière du jour, et mon premier réflexe, est de prendre un de mes magazines sur ma table de nuit. Après avoir fini tous mes devoirs, je lis encore un petit peu. En générale, je passe mes dimanches à fignoler ma semaine. Je fais un reste de lessive, de nettoyage, je lis un dernier article pour un cours et puis je brunche avec mes amies. L'après-midi, je prends le temps de lire quelques articles en ligne comme ceux-ci, ou commencer ou finir un livre. Passez-vous un dimanche littéraire? 




photos: FARYAL
~Emma

6 comments:

  1. I love reading!! I need some new books though because I tend to re-read my favorites :-)

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday... my favourite day... it's my rest day from running and gym and the only full day I have with hubby :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove a good relaxing Sunday reading sesh!

    xx Rebecca // http://thecrystalpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...