Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Puffer

Old Navy vest, Lands End shirt, H&M pants and scarf, DIY Converse, Target watch

I own a couple pairs of fun socks. The problem is, no one sees them! When it gets cold outside, you'll find me usually wearing jeans. You'll never see a little peek of a polka dot or stripped sock! I once tried wearing my little flower socks with rolled up jeans but it looked bizarre. Any ideas?

J'ai quelques paires de chaussettes très sympa. Le problème c'est que personne ne les voit! Je porte toujours des pantalons quand il fait froid donc on n'aperçoit même pas l'ombre d'une chaussette à pois ou à rayures. J'ai essayé de mettre celles à fleurs avec un jean retroussé mais l'effet était très bizarre. Qu'en pensez-vous?
photos: PAUL
~Emma

7 comments:

  1. nice outfit, love the pink shoes

    http://itsjustshalay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sneaker! And your top part of the outfit so adorable (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look!!! I love your vest!!!
    Have a good week!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog :)
    I'm following you ♥ follow back on blogger?
    http://blog017.blogspot.com - NEW POST :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look Emma esp how the pink in the scarf matches the converse. I see a bit of polka dots peeking out there ;) honey why did it looked bizarre? I mean if you wear sneakers with the socks and the jeans is rolled up what made it look bizarre? You know I explain things very badly Emma but OK I'll try to explain, between the socks and the rolled-up-jean a bit of your leg should be visible, otherwise it wouldn't work, does it make sense Emma? You could wear tights too because of the cold. Even if I send some warmer weather your way it might be too cold for bare legs ;)
    kisses girls
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable look! You look so cute and fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww i love this outfit, very cozy yet chic at the same time, and your scarf and sneaks are <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...