Saturday, January 7, 2017

Pink Fluff

XXL pink scarf, peacoat and jeans in Pairs #ootd
Lands End coat & sweatshirt, Old Navy jeans, C&A scarf, DSW shoes

XXL pink scarf, peacoat and jeans in Pairs #ootd

This scarf is a godsend with these freezing Parisian temperatures. I feel like I've draped myself in my comforter or didn't get out of bed when I wear this pink scarf. It could be a shawl, a blanket or a beanie/scarf. There are endless possibilities with this stretch of pink fluff. 

Cette écharpe est une aubaine pour les températures glaciales à Paris. Quand je la porte, j'ai l'impression d'être emmitouflée dans une couette ou de ne pas avoir quitté mon lit. Elle pourrait faire châle, couverture ou bonnet/écharpe. Les possibilités ne manquent pas avec ce bout de tissu rose tout doux. 

XXL pink scarf, peacoat and jeans in Pairs #ootd

XXL pink scarf, peacoat and jeans in Pairs #ootd
 photos: PAUL 
~Emma

7 comments:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...