Monday, December 30, 2013

First

Forever 21 sweater, Gap shirt, H&M pants, vintage belt, handmade ring, Target earrings, old necklace, Marshalls boots

It snowed for the first time... a while ago, which means I haven't been up to date with posting, sorry. You'll admit though, we have a pretty good excuse: we're giving you a present until January 31st 2014!

Yesterday afternoon, I spent most of my time editing our About page. Look how pretty it is and much more interesting then before! I'm so proud of my little swirly arrows. I feel like a professional now that I self taught myself how to include them. I also stumbled upon a free font website, thanks to Pinterest, of course. I love the new look. Hopefully, new readers will be inspired and will follow us. What do you guys think? Has my effort paid off? Happy Sunday.

Il a neigé pour la première fois... il y a assez longtemps, ce qui veut dire que je n'ai pas posté des articles très récents, désolé. On a une bonne excuse quand même: on vous offre un cadeau jusqu'au 31 janvier 2014! 

Hier après-midi, j'ai passé la plupart de mon temps à actualiser notre page "About". Regardez combien elle est belle et beaucoup plus intéressant qu'avant! Je suis très fière de mes belles petites flèches. Je me sens professionnel maintenant que je me suis apprise comment les utiliser et les mettre! J'ai aussi trouvé un site web de polices gratuites, grâce à Pinterest, évidemment. J'aime beaucoup le nouveau rendu. J'espère que de nouvelles lectrices, ou lecteurs, seront inspirés et nous suivront. Qu'en pensez-vous? Est-ce que tout mon travail vaut la peine? Bon dimanche.



~Emma

7 comments:

  1. I had to check out what's the deal with the swirly arrows.:D They look really cool and whimsical, great job, babe! I wish your blog many new and loyal followers in the next year. And I hope you have a jolly celebration, both of you!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adore cette tenue!!La couleur du pantalon est géniale!!!Ton gilet est magnifique!! :)
    xx
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful look,love this cozy cardigan. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how naturally beautiful you are. Your hair is incredible!!

    Eamonn Collins, x.
    http://eamonncollinsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...