Monday, September 16, 2013

Crime & Punishment

Vintage dress & belt, Pimkie leather jacket, American Eagle shoes, Target necklace, headband c/o Accessories Cheveux Chic, handmade bracelet
About a week ago, Accessoires Cheveux Chic contacted us saying they liked our blog and would like to send us a little gift. Of course, we said yes, and they sent us this cute headband. At first I didn't really know what to wear it with, but I decided it looked a bit rock (similar here). I paired it with my new leather jacket and white lace dress to soften it up a bit. You can see the two different ways I'm wearing it. I like it, it's very light and doesn't slip off! There'll be a post on how Miki wears it soon. Thank you again to Blondie!
Il y a une semaine, Accessoires Cheveux Chic nous a contacté en disant qu'ils aimaient notre blog et voulaient nous envoyer un petit cadeau. Évidement, on a dit oui, ils nous on envoyé ce joli "headband" (semblable ici).  Au début, je ne savais pas vraiment quoi mettre avec, mais j'ai décidé pour un look rock. Je l'ai mis avec mon nouveau perfecto et une robe en dentelle pour adoucir. Vous pouvez voir les deux façon différentes que je porte ce "headband". Je l'aime bien, il est léger et ne tombe pas! Il y aura un autre article sur comment Miki le porte. Merci encore, Blondie!





~Emma

6 comments:

  1. love the dress :) you look super pretty!

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty!! I love your dress!!!
    Have a good week! and my g+ for your post!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really cool that you showed different ways of styling the headband, babe! I like both ways, especially the one with your hair down. And the combination of that leather jacket and lace dress is perfect.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos and that white dress looks amazing!!!

    MARTA ♥
    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you paired the girly dress with the tough jacket. Good choice.
    Would you like to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin?
    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...