Friday, November 25, 2016

Happy 4 Years of Blogging!

Blogiversary  of Petite Maison of Fashion blog

We're celebrating, together, the four years that this blog has been running for, because without you all, it wouldn't exist. Thank you for regularly stopping by. I appreciate and love the comments you leave me and our little Instagram exchanges.

What would you like to see more of? More looks? Recipes? Travels (buy me a plane ticket and I'll go!)? Interviews?

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading Petite Maison of Fashion, wether you've been with me since the beginning or not. Bisous!


Aujourd'hui, nous fêtons les quatre ans du blog parce que, sans vous, il n'existerait pas. Donc joyeux anniversaire à tout le monde. Merci de passer régulièrement par ici. J'apprécie et j'adore vos commentaires et nos échanges sur Instagram

Qu'aimeriez-vous voir de plus sur le blog? Des looks? Des recettes? Des interviews? Des voyages (achetez-moi un billet et je pars!)? 

Merci du fond du cœur de lire Petite Maison of Fashion, que ce soit depuis le début ou pas. Bisous!

photos: PAUL
~Emma

4 comments:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...