Thursday, May 3, 2018

L'amica geniale


Since last summer, when I went for it and bought an e-reader (thanks to my friend Pauline), I started speeding through the series "My Brilliant Friend" by Elena Ferrante. "Elle" magazine had written a lovely review that made me want to dive into the story of two friends in Naples during 50s. I devoured the first three books in two weeks. I forgot to finish the series when going back to school and doing all of my university homework! I finished the final book two weeks ago and could not recommend it to you more! Furthermore, I'm telling myself that the books are preparing me for living in Italy next year :) Who knows? Maybe I'll discover who Elena Ferrante truly is and solve this mystery! 

Depuis l'été dernier où j'ai passé un cap et me suis achetée une liseuse (grâce à mon amie Pauline), j'ai commencé à dévorer la série "L'amie prodigieuse" d'Elena Ferrante. Le magazine "Elle" avait écrit une très belle critique qui donnait envie de se plonger dans l'univers de deux amies qui grandissent à Naples dans les années 50. J'ai dévoré les trois premiers tomes en deux semaines. Avec la rentrée et tous mes devoirs d'université, j'ai oublié que je n'avais pas fini la série! Il y a quelques jours, j'ai fini le dernier livre et ne puis assez vous recommander cette saga! En plus, je me dis qu'elle me prépare pour étudier en Italie l'année prochaine :) Qui sait? Peut-être découvrirais-je qui est véritablement Elena Ferrante pour mettre fin au mystère de l'identité de l'auteure! 



Zaful shirt*, H&M jeans, Marshalls shoes, Swatch watch, Glasses Shops sunglasses*

photos: FARYAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...