Saturday, November 30, 2013

Stripes are Back

Marshalls sweater, H&M pants and ring, Old Navy tee, Converse, Swatch Watch, Accessorize necklace, Moa bracelet, Lands End coat, elf nail polish

You know my love for details in the back, zippers and rings, right? You put all of that in a blender, put on high, and what comes out is a smoothie rich in antioxidants and fashion taste. All that to basically say that I am in love with this look. Not only are these pants comfortable but they have zippers in the front! The back of my sweater has a huge zipper running down my spine, and of course, I'm wearing rings.

Vous connaissez mon point faible pour les détails dans le dos, les fermetures éclaires et les bagues, n'est pas? On met tout ça dans un blender, ensuite sur la puissance max et un smoothie riche en antioxidants et sens de la mode en sort. Bref, j'adore mon look. Non seulement ce pantalon est très confortable, mais en plus il a des fermetures éclaires devant. Dans le dos de mon pull il y a une fermeture éclaire qui suit la ligne de ma colonne vertébrale. Et aussi, évidemment, je porte des bagues!
~Emma

3 comments:

  1. Cute stripes :)

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best antioxidant mix if you ask me!:D You look very cool, I love those bright pink laces!! And the blue Swatch watch too, babe.

    Hope both of you ladies are enjoying your weekend to the max!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très jolie cette tenue!!J'adore ton ahut rayé il est super cool!!!
    xx
    Jade

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...